top of page

Batavia Regatta

Geraldton Yacht Club - CANCELED 

Regatta Booklet
Results Day 1 / 2

It is with regret that the Geraldton Yacht Club advises that the

Batavia Regatta scheduled for this weekend the 1st and 2nd of June

has been cancelled.
After careful consideration of the latest weather forecast it has been decided that it will be highly unlikely that race control will be able to conduct any racing on the Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.
We have made this decision now so hopefully participants can make alternative arrangements for the weekend.
We hope this weather event gives our farming community a well overdue drink and look forward to the Batavia Regatta being back on the calendar for next year along with some sunshine that Geraldton is renowned for.
All entry fees will be refunded and the GYC office may make contact to facilitate this if required.

Peter Redway
Rear Commodore - Senior Sailing

bottom of page